Jesus came ..., behind closed doors, He stood among them and said,: "Peace to you!». Then he said to Thomas: "Put your finger here and see my hands; and bring your hand and put it into my side; Do not be unbelieving, but believing!». Thomas answered him: "My Lord and my God!». Jesus said to him: "Because you have seen me, you believed; Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed!»…( gv 20, 19-31)
Sunday 28 April 2019, at the commemoration of the Easter Sunday divested, l’Ordo Sancti Sepulchri of the White Knights of Seborga OSSCBS celebrated the awarding of new appointments, fillers and important agreements and acknowledgments.
At the private ceremony was attended by important guests from all 'International Cultural Association European Aristocracy and Delegation of Italian Royal Bagrationi Imereti Georgia – dell'OSSCBS loyal friends and Magister Generalis Cav. Gianfranco M. War – including S.A.I. Prince Porfirogenito Ezra Hannibal Theo Paterniano Basil Justinian Heraclio Foscari Widmann Rezzonico Tomassini Paterno Leopardi (1), Princess Donna Maddalena Messina Foscari, the N.H. Count Form Enzo Morosini Abbot of Risicalla Morosina (2) accompanied by his wife Baroness de Baile Herculane Lucia Chelcea to Craiovae, and the Conte Massimo Paltrinieri Carpi.
It was felt the absence of dear Mandilosani Lali Panchulidze Aznauri (Title of Commander of Merit dell’Order of the Holy Sepulcher dei Cavalieri Bianchi di Seborga OSSCBS), as it committed in the celebration of Orthodox Easter, and dear and friendly Count Matthew Priors Letino.
The occasion was propitious to celebrate and confirmed the alliance, friendship and collaboration between l 'Augusta Imperial House Heracliana Justinian of Constantinople and l 'Ordo Sancti Sepulchri of the White Knights of Seborga OSSCBS.
With a solemn ceremony His Imperial Highness Prince Porfirogenito Ezra Hannibal Theo Paterniano Basil Justinian Heraclio Foscari Widmann Rezzonico Tomassini Paterno Leopardi and His Excellency Master General Noble Knight Gianfranco M. War (Grand Officer of the Order of the Crown Heracliana, Akrita of Castel di Monte Palatino Fluno and Archon of the Sacred Imperial Palace of Constantinople), signed a Memorandum of Understanding from:
– l’Order of the Holy Sepulcher dei Cavalieri Bianchi di Seborga OSSCBS
e the International Dynastic Orders and Orders of Merit legitimate private collation Porfirogenita House of Tomassini-Paterno:
– l’Ecumenical Christian Imperial Order of St. Constantine the Great and St. George Megalomartire;
– l’Imperial Noble Order of the Crown of Constantinople Heracliana;
– l’Imperial Military Order of the Honor Guard of Santa Sophia.
With the signing of this Agreement, the Imperial House confirmed its storm protection and historical partnership with the 'OSSCBS of White Knights the Principality of Seborga.
(1) Head of the Imperial House, Grand Master of the Dynastic Orders - President Historical Archive, Noble Dogato and Patrizio Veneto, Noventa Count, Zellarino e San Bruson, Baron of San Paterno, Somareg e del SRI, Count of Ortenburgo and SRI (rightful heir, blood relative and designated, SAI's maternal uncle Don Hugo Jose).
The titles (comitale etc…) the Foscari Widmann Rezzonico family are recognized by the Kingdom of Italy, the Vatican, by SMOM, the Heraldic College in Rome and the CILANE.
The titles (princely etc…) Tomassini family of Paterno Leopards are recognized by the Kingdom of Italy, the Vatican, as well as by dozens of academies, university, associations and noble repertories.
(adapted from: casaimperialeleopardicostantinopoli.blogspot.com)
(2) son of Count Giorgio and n.a.. Cesira Benetollo, Doctor of Philosophy, Psychology and Sciences of the Documentary History, Qualified Teacher in Heraldry Sciences alla Yellowstone University Wyoming U.S.A., Honorary Degree in Sciences Heraldry, awarded by the University of Padua International Dannunziana; Hereditary Knight of the Order of St. Mark, Knight of the Order of Civil Savoia, Cavaliere O.M.R.I., Knight St. Stephen Pope, Grand Cross of San Lazzaro, Knight of the Royal Confraternity of the SS. John the Baptist and John the Evangelist of the Knights of Malta Honorary, Cavaliere Agbor, Prior of the Order of St. Agatha of Paterno Veneto Military, Socio Senator Institute of the Holy Roman Empire, Soc. Italian Genealogical Institute of Heraldry, the Italian Society of Heraldic Studies, Swiss Society of Heraldry, Herald Military and Religious Order of the Knights of Christ, Acc. Mediterranean, Acc. Tiberino.