The authors propose are university researchers and historians, each in their own specific, It boasts several publications on.
Among these you can choose both historical novels – that does not get lost in assumptions or interpretations for the sole purpose of selling books morbidly teasing the imagination of the reader – is carefully contextualized texts from the historical point of view and of unquestionable scientific value, certainly not written by "Willing apprentice sorcerers" O, even, gives "Alleged historical" interested in the "drawer"!
The rose of authors is now reduced. We intend to periodically update the bibliography, in order to ensure a serious reading and documented, advising those readings, in our opinion, They can be considered valid and deserving.
- Alain Demurger, Death of the Templars, Paris, 1985 [trad. it. Marina Sozzi, Life and death of the Templar, Garzanti, Milano, 1987]
- Régine Pernoud, The Templar Knights, Paris, 1972 The Templars, [trad. it. Ugo Di Cantoni, The Templars, Effedieffe, Milano, 1993]
- Introvigne Massimo, "Thank you, Papa Benedetto XVI. We will follow, Pope francesco", Christianity, 41 years, 367, January March 2013, pp. 01-08.
- Airoma Domenico, "L '' ring of Gyges", or reflections on law and freedom in post-modern era ", Christianity, 41 years, 368, April-June 2013, pp. 09-22.
- Tangheroni Marco, "The Templar Masonic legend and historical reality", Christianity, 41 years, 370, October December 2013, pp. 29-40.
- Bordonove Georges, The tragedy of the Templars, Paris 1993 [trad. it. Edda Fonda, The tragedy of the Templars, 2Edition Pocket Bompiani, Milano, May 2002]
- Bordonove Georges, The Crusades and the Kingdom of Jerusalem, Paris 1993 [trad. it. Aldo Audisio, The Crusades and the Kingdom of Jerusalem, pocket Bompiani, Milano, September 2001]
- Introvigne Massimo, Freemasonry, Editrice Elle Di Ci, Leumann (Torino), 1997
- Cardini Franco, The roots of medieval chivalry, Il Mulino (Bologna), 2014
- Saentz Alfredo, The Cavalry. The force of arms to the unarmed truth service, The circle, Rimini, 2000
- Bordonove Georges, The daily life of the Templars in the thirteenth century, Paris 1975 [trad. it. Maria Grazia Meriggi, The Templars in the thirteenth century, Rizzoli Universal Library, Milano, May 2001]
- Richard Jean, The Spirit of the crusade, Paris, 1969
- Seward Desmond, The Monks of War. The Military Religious Orders, London, 1972
- Lourie Elena, The Will of Alfonso I, "The Battler", King of Aragon and Navarre: A Reassessment, Speculum, 50, 1975, pp. 636-651
- Dailliez Laurent, The Templars and the rules of the Templars, Paris, 1972
- Curzon Henry, The Rule of the Temple, Paris, 1886
- cotton Grotta, Anglican history, edited by R. Luard, London, 1859
- Tommasi Francesco, "The order of the Templars in Perugia" in "Bulletin of the Deputation of history home for Umbria", vol. 78, 1981